News: Welcome To My New Blog


Okay, so my previous blog is broken beyond repair, so I figured I might as well start a new one, especially since I'm now more familiar with the website and how it works. My old blog will still be up for now, but once I have moved everything over that I want to, I will be deleting it. This blog will pretty much function similarly to my old one, where you can find information on my stories, my other work, contact information, as well as nerdy discussions involving my main fandoms. Here, you will also be able to find all fan art people have created of my work, as well as my own concept art for my stories. I want this to be a friendly space for my friends and for people who are curious about my work. Thank you so much for visiting! Don't forget to follow if you want to receive alerts for when I make a new post! 

Comments

  1. Sorry about the old blog. :'( But I'm glad it gives you an excuse for a refresh. Best of luck with this go, and I will update my notifications.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment